Bus Driver, ASPIRA Schools
Posted by ASPIRA on March 19, 2018
ASPIRA Schools are looking for a qualified bus driver to help transport students to and from school and other student events.
The individual hired for the School Bus Driver position will be responsible for safely and courteously operating a bus or van through all varieties of city and highway traffic in any weather while following all rules and regulations. Drivers must also have:
- High school diploma or GED
- 1-3 months related experience and/or training
- Excellent driving record
- Commercial Drivers License Class B with Passenger endorsement (must have or be willing to obtain)
- First-aid and CPR Training
Hiree will be required to complete the following within a limited time before starting work: Child Abuse Clearance, State and FBI Background Checks, Physical Examination (with TB test) and drug test.
Contact Edward Ramos for more information: 267-300-6459 / EdRamos@aspirapa.org.
- Director of Intensive Behavioral Health Services, Public Health Management Corporation
- Executive Director, Big Picture Philadelphia – Dec 7
- Stoneleigh Emerging Leader Fellowship Opportunities
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.