Building Peace in Our Schools and Beyond
Posted by Wilmington Peace March on April 4, 2016
MOVEMENT FOR A CULTURE OF PEACE
BUILDING PEACE IN OUR SCHOOLS AND BEYOND
Restorative Practices and Trauma-Informed Care
- Impact o://f violence and trauma on youth and educators
- Trauma-informed restorative justice practices
- Building social capital in classroom, school, and community
- Dr. Malik Muhammad, President – Akoben
- Dr. Christina Watlington, Licensed Clinical Psychologist
- Will Fuller, Principal, Positive CHANGE Academy
- Sadiki Muhammad, Sophomore – Appoquinimink H.S.
SAT., APRIL 9 — 9:00 a.m. to 11 a.m.
1009 SYCAMORE ST., WILMINGTON DE 19805
Free parking on the street and across Maryland Ave. at the DART bus lot.
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Computer Science Teachers Association Philly Spring Symposium – Mar 20
- Youth Climate Summit, Franklin Institute – Apr 6,7,13,14
- Webinar: Helping Gun Violence Survivors – Mar 3
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.