Building a Successful Grant Consulting Business
Posted by Grant Professionals Association on May 21, 2018
This workshop offers practical advice and skill-building for grant professionals that can be put into practice for the benefit of our communities, causes, careers or businesses.
June 22, 2018, 10:00 AM-3:00 PM
The Community Center at Giant Willow Grove
315 York Rd
Willow Grove, PA 19090
Topics will include:
• The Grant Writer’s World
• Making Meaning & Money – Becoming Successful in the Grant Profession
• The Grant Career Action Plan – 10 Steps to Getting Hired (and Re-Hired)
• Grant Job vs Gig
• Starting a Grant Business
• Grantepreneur Strategies
Katherine F.H. Heart, GPC, M.Ed. founded Heart Resources in 2002 (and incorporated in 2005) as a mission-driven grant specialty company dedicated to providing grant and related technical assistance services in Western Pennsylvania. Katherine has a special interest in mentoring and assisting others to discover the grants profession. She has taught Grant career seminars since 2008 and provides grant business coaching sessions to individuals.
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Spanish Language Information Session about DACA & 2021- Dec 2
- Free, Online Learning for Social Change: African American Museum in Philadelphia Virtual Exhibit: Rendering Justice – Dec 3
- Community Engagement Series on Police Reform: Circles of Truth, Collectively Envisioning an Equitable Future – Nov 30
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.