Bread & Roses Community Fund seeks Development Manager – July 10
Posted by Bread and Roses Community Fund on June 16, 2020
We are seeking a Development Manager to support fundraising and donor relations through database management, donor research, and event planning. We are accepting applications for the role until July 10th.
Do you love creating and maintaining systems? Are you known for your attention to detail? Are you a database maven? Do you value developing authentic relationships with a diverse range of people?
Bread & Roses Community Fund is the leading funder of grassroots organizing for racial, social, and economic justice in the Philadelphia area. We bring together a community of donors, community organizers, and other allies of movements for change around a shared goal of radically transforming individuals and society. Every year, we raise from the community nearly every dollar that we give out, and the community decides where those grants go.
- Support creation and implementation of strategies for donor cultivation, stewardship, and engagement.
- Manage constituent relations databases and any affiliated files.
- Process all incoming gifts, including database entry and acknowledgment.
- Oversee and conduct donor research.
- Contribute to planning and successful execution of all fundraising events.
Learn more and apply: https://breadrosesfund.org/programs-and-resources/jobs-for-change/
- Research Project Coordinator
- Executive Director, Montgomery County Redevelopment Authority
- Director of Administration, City of Philadelphia Law Department
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.