Book Launch: Nonprofit Handbook Webinar – May 21
Posted by Stanford University Press on May 19, 2020
Stanford University Press and Stanford PACS invite you to join authors Woody Powell and Patricia Bromley for a lively discussion on the third edition of The Nonprofit Sector: A Research Handbook, the gold standard college textbook on nonprofits and civil society, social innovation, public-private partnerships, and more.
Topics will include:
- How organizations have responded to COVID-19 challenges in their communities;
- The increasing role of nonprofits as advocates for causes and their constituents;
- The rapidly changing environment of people working in nonprofits today; and
- A close look at the historical trajectory of the American health care system, and its impact on the sector
Date and Time: May 21, 2020, 2 PM ET
Learn more and register: https://stanford.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN__E2Y6mKFTUy3T-uCot20-g
You can find more information about and purchase the Nonprofit Handbook at the Stanford University Press website: https://www.sup.org/books/title/?id=30371
Discounts are available with the special event code: NonprofitEvent-FM.
More in "Miscellaneous"
- City of Phila. – Phase 2 of Rental Assistance Program
- Strengths-based Leadership Certificate – Now Online – Jul 28
- Webinar: American Racism Through the Lens of COVID-19 – Jul 7
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.