Black Tie Gala Friendraiser
September 21, 2013 from 5pm-10pm
At the Hilton Double Tree Hotel
Avenue of the arts
Broad and Locust Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
Jobs for Pennsylvania’s Graduates, Inc. (JAG Pennsylvania), a Statewide Nonprofit Corporation and State Affiliate of Jobs for America’s Graduates, Inc. (JAG), is underway with its Annual Giving Campaign for fiscal year 2013. This year’s theme for JAG PA’s Annual Giving campaign is “Investing in Our Youth for Future Prosperity.” I am contacting you on behalf of our State Board of Directors, Fund Development team, staff and most importantly “Our Youth” to request your presence at our Inaugural Black Tie Gala Friendraiser. Jobs for Pennsylvania’s Graduates, is requesting that you participate in this extraordinary evening by sponsoring at one of the levels listed below with a tax-deductable contribution:
– Individual Patron $100 – admission of one person
– Patron Sponsor $250 – admission of one person and program recognition
– Bronze Sponsor $1,000 – admission of four, quarter page ad and program recognition
– Silver Sponsor $2,500–admission of ten, half-page ad and program recognition
– Gold Sponsor: $5,000 – admission of two tables of ten, full page ad, program recognition, JAG PA Website acknowledgement and VIP seating
– Event Sponsor: 10,000 – admission of two tables of ten, program cover and full page ad, Jag PA Website acknowledgement, VIP Seating and Parking
Jobs for America’s Graduates, Inc. (JAG), a national nonprofit organization headquartered in Alexandria, Virginia, is the nation’s largest, and arguably the most successful school-to-career system for at-risk and disadvantaged young people. Since its inception in 1980, over 750,000 young people have participated in JAG Model Programs. Today, JAG operates in over 1,200 high schools, alternative schools, community colleges, and middle schools, and serves over 70,000 youth in 33 states annually. Initiated by former Governor Pete Du Pont in Delaware, JAG is now a highly successful national school-to-career system with a 33-year track record of extraordinary results. Based on strict accountability standards and private-sector leadership, JAG has consistently increased graduation rates and improved the employability of the most at-risk high school students from diverse economic and demographic backgrounds.
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.