Public Health Management Corporation
Bilingual Interviewer, PHMC
Identifying and interviewing community stakeholders and venue owners. Assisting team members with the compilation of area venues/ businesses that will be utilize to recruit and interview clientele. Interviewing identified high-risk populations using a hand-held computer or PDA. Performing HIV counseling and testing. Referring individual to follow-up care
Experience with the following:
- HIV/AIDS counseling and testing.
- Microsoft Office software
- Certified in HIV Testing and Counseling with a PA state counselor identification number Required
- Spanish speaking Required
- Previous work experience interviewing in the community, previous medical and or social service employment, HIV testing and counseling experience.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Salary : $38,000-$41,000 commensurate with experience
To APPLY: Email your resume and cover letter to Jennifer Shinefeld at email@example.com
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.