Bibliography of transgender resources
Posted by on May 19, 2006
bibliography of transgender resources
An online bibliography of trans sources (print and electronic), divided by categories established through an interview process: community, history, legal, medical and sociological. The site is not just another bibliography, here are a few more exciting features:
1) a wiki which is a page that anyone can edit (the most popular example being wikipedia). The hope is that the wiki will serve as a local resource guide. Instructions are on the page so that users may add their town / city and accompanying trans friendly resources.
2) a calendar which is open access so anyone can post events anonymously or not- use in conjunction with the wiki so that folks can actually advertise and thus find trans events in their communities.
So this site will forever be a work in progress (as a good bibliography should be) so if you see things that should be added to the resource page, or think one of the features would work better if… then please do email me. email@example.com If you want to add anything to the wiki or the calendar, go right ahead! And please do spread the word, because this site doesn’t do any good unless others actually use it.
More in "New Resources"
- Addressing the Mental Health Needs of Parenting Teens
- 2020 State of Children’s Health Care: Unlocking Access to a Healthy Childhood
- Philadelphia STEM Education Directory
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.