Best for PHL Challenge workshop
Register below to attend a FREE workshop that enables a business to evaluate its impact on Philadelphia’s workers, communities, and the environment. The workshop also offers feedback about how the business might improve its operations and provides suggestions for some “quick wins”.
There is no cost to participate in these workshops and they are open to all businesses. Just bring a laptop or tablet with wifi capabilities.
What to expect at a Best for PHL Challenge workshop:
- Gain valuable, often surprising insights about your business
- Strengthen your bottom line & identify cost savings
- Learn how to build a better business that will help you attract, engage, and retain employees
- Forge a better reputation with your customers
- Set a baseline for your business’ impact and learn best practices
- Connect with and learn from other business leaders
Thousands of businesses worldwide have completed this assessment, which was created for Best for PHL by B Lab, a nonprofit organization that serves the global movement of people using business as a force for good. We are confident you will learn something of value and meet other impressive business peers. Registration for these workshops are capped, so please register ASAP to reserve your spot.
Best for PHL Challenge Workshop Hosted by Slice Communications
Thu, July 13, 2017 4:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Best for PHL Challenge Workshop Hosted by Sustrana (with optional tour of Saint-Gobain headquarters)
Thu, July 27, 2017 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Driving Toward Educational Equity – Feb 4
- 2021 One Book, One Philadelphia Announced: The Tradition – Apr 14
- Targeted Self-Care: Redefining Your Approach to Healthy Living – Feb 3
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.