Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Behavioral Health Implementation Advisor / Research Scientist, PolicyLab
JOB ANNOUNCEMENT: Behavioral Health Implementation Advisor / Research Scientist
PolicyLab at the Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia is seeking a Behavioral Health Implementation Advisor / Research Scientist to manage a citywide behavioral health implementation initiative serving children and families involved with child welfare in the City of Philadelphia. The implementation advisor will work in close collaboration with City child welfare and behavioral health leadership and staff, partners from private provider child welfare and behavioral health agencies, as well as other key City stakeholders. The behavioral health initiative is part of a broader system transformation in Philadelphia that is regionalizing child welfare services to community agencies. The priority of this broader initiative is to identify resources to support children remaining safely in their own homes and communities.
- PhD in psychology, or related interdisciplinary degree (e.g., MSW) with commensurate research, clinical, and implementation experience
- Current Commonwealth of Pennsylvania clinical license
- Experience with implementation science research
- Experience with evidence-based behavioral health service program development and implementation for children and adolescents
- Clinical training and experience in the delivery of evidence-based behavioral health services to children and families
- Experience working with vulnerable populations, particularly children and families with child welfare involvement
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral)
- Great organizational and time management skills
- Effective problem solving/critical thinking skills
- Highly collaborative
Instructions for Applying
Interested candidates should email your resume and cover letter to: Shaun Jenkins, PolicyLab Office Manager, at PolicyLab@email.chop.edu. Candidates should also apply through the Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia’s career website (http://www.chop.edu/careers), using Requisition # 14-34990.
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.