Bank of America Summer Student Leader program
Posted by Bank of America on January 9, 2017
Student Leaders® recognizes those who lead and serve in their own communities and beyond. Bank of America will connect Student Leaders to tools and resources that will help them make communities better.
As a Student Leader, you will:
• Work as a paid intern at a local nonprofit for eight weeks
• Attend the week-long Student Leaders Summit in Washington, D.C.
• Develop leadership and career skills
• Connect with like-minded students from your own community and across the country
Juniors and Seniors:
October 31, 2016, to January 27, 2017
Learn more and apply
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Where to Find Free Food and Meals During Thanksgiving Week
- Monell Science Apprenticeship Program – Summer 2021- Dec 18
- Collecting Student Voter Stories
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.