Asst Director, Enrollment Management
Posted by Temple University on September 4, 2017
The College of Liberal Arts seeks a data-driven enrollment strategist to help manage the college’s student recruitment efforts. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of the college admissions process and be able to analyze data and devise enrollment plans based on a fluent understanding of metrics. He/she will be a creative, solutions-oriented thinker with strong problem-solving skills.The ideal candidate will also be customer service-oriented and comfortable providing guidance to prospective student and parents.This position will be a key contributor to the college’s overall enrollment strategy, and will regularly interface with university leaders, including dean’s cabinet members and enrollment stakeholders from across the university. The Assistant Director will report to the Director of Marketing and Communications and work closely with all members of the marketing and communications team.Performs other duties as assigned.
Required Education & Experience:
Bachelor’s degree and 4 to 5 years working in higher education admissions or enrollment management. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
Required Skills & Abilities:
* Excellent written and verbal communications skills along with the ability to effectively communicate with a diverse group of individuals
* Experience working at prospective student recruitment events
* Understanding of modern enrollment management best practices
* Familiarity with CRM (customer relationship management) platforms a plus
* Strong customer service instincts
Compliance Statement: In the performance of their functions as detailed in the position description employees have an obligation to avoid ethical, legal, financial and other conflicts of interest to ensure that their actions and outside activities do not conflict with their primary employment responsibilities at the institution. Employees are also expected to understand and be in compliance with applicable laws, University and. employment policies and regulations, including NCAA regulations for areas and departments which their essential functions cause them to interact.
- Research Project Coordinator
- Executive Director, Montgomery County Redevelopment Authority
- Director of Administration, City of Philadelphia Law Department
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.