Associate to Development Director Posistion Available at White-Williams Scholars
Qualified applicants should forward resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
or send to:
White-Williams Scholars, 215 S. Broad Street, Philadelphia, PA 19107
Attn: Human Resources.
Job Title: Associate to Development Director
Hours: 12-month full-time
Reports to: Development Director
Overview: Candidates will have a strong belief in the mission of the organization; excellent writing, verbal, and organizational skills; high level of motivation, energy, enthusiasm, and creativity. Candidate must be willing to work as part of a team. This position would require that the candidate be responsible for the administrative needs of Development Director, and the development related needs of the Executive Director.
Associate to Development Director
* Create and maintain event calendar. (Direct Mail Campaigns,Fundraisers)
* Contribute to the production of newsletters and annual reports through research and content meetings.
* Oversee all appeal programs (foundation and corporate), including the production of solicitation letters and funding proposals.
* Serve as liaison to the Public Relations Committee, Alumni Committee and Development Committee
* Maintain, update, and maximize the capabilities of the Results Plus fundraising software program, which includes:
o Entering gifts and preparing acknowledgement letters
o Updating and ensuring the accuracy of donor information and records
o Installing upgrades
o Troubleshooting and being the primary contact with tech support
o Ensuring that the software’s capabilities are being maximized to
o Preparing monthly reports and other development reports and
information as requested
* Develop ways to utilize the website, email, and other technologies to support the development effort
* Provide support for development events
* Contribute to positive donor relations through professional, friendly, and responsive telephone interactions with all callers
* Maintain and retrieve database information for donors, potential donors, donations and alumni.
* Word processing, copying, faxing and mailing.
* Provide office support for all events.
Web Development & Graphic Design
* Maintain website content.
* Improve web traffic stats.
* Prepare graphic material as requested.
Other related responsibilities as assigned.
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.