Associate Director – Civic House at UPenn
Posted by Civic House on November 13, 2018
Civic House at the University of Pennsylvania has an exciting opportunity for an Associate Director to join our staff.
Among other duties, the person in this role will contribute to programming informed by Civic House’s social justice framework, as well as educational training and administrative responsibility for the Penn Alternative Breaks Program. The Associate Director will join us at a particularly important time as we celebrate Civic House’s 20th Anniversary and continue to critically reflect on our work and its role with our community partners. A full job description is below; the official University posting can be found here.
For full consideration, applicants should submit the following through the Penn Human Resources website by Wednesday, November 21, 2018:
- A cover letter indicating one’s interest in the position;
- An updated resume, and;
- Three current references and their contact information
- Executive Director, Starfinder Foundation
- Development & Operations Coordinator, Youth Sentencing & Reentry Project
- Director of Operations & Development, The Center For Emerging Visual Artists
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.