Asset-Based Community Engagement in Higher Education
Posted by Minnesota Campus Compact on September 22, 2014
Just a quick reminder to register for Minnesota Campus Compact’s webinar next Wednesday, September 24, 2014 from 3:00 PM to 4:00 PM (CDT): Asset-Based Community Engagement in Higher Education. It is free for Campus Compact members ($20 for non-members). Webinar participants will gain an understanding of the basic principles and practices of Asset-Based Community Development (ABCD). Explore approaches that can be used to integrate ABCD into the community engagement efforts at your campus. Topics covered will include:
- ABCD 101
- Four questions on the path To capacity-centered engagement
- Starting on a small scale
- Asset Mapping Options
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Apply for 76ers Buy Black Program – Feb 2
- Building Prosperous Communities through Inclusive, Accessible Entrepreneurship – Jan 28
- 2021 ALL IN Campus Democracy Challenge Post-Election Survey
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.