Assessment Literacy for Educators
Posted by Mid-Atlantic Regional Education Laboratory on April 4, 2016
May 5 Webinar: Assessment Literacy for Educators
- Learn why educators need to understand assessment literacy
- Explore how to develop a balanced assessment program to improve student achievement
Join Dr. Edward Roeber, Assessment Director for the Michigan Assessment Consortium, for the first session in our Educator Effectiveness Webinar Series. In this free webinar, Dr. Roeber will discuss how assessment literacy aids teachers and school administrators in gathering and interpreting data and modifying instruction to help students improve.
He will also lead participants in a discussion of formative, summative, and interim assessments and the role of each in a coherent assessment system.
May 5, 2016
3:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. ET
Learn more and register today
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Fair Districts Now: National Day of Advocacy – Mar 5
- Webinar on Emerging Adults: Myths & Facts: Why The Huge Disparities? – Mar 25
- Webinar: Emerging Adults: Why Are They Different? – Mar 11
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.