Aspen Institute: 2GenLevelsUp Prizes
Posted by Aspen Institute on November 3, 2020
The 2Gen Level Up Prizes will go to those organizations that can best demonstrate how they implemented one of the six resources we have released, with a special emphasis on really honoring parent voice and power. Stay tuned for the official application (don’t worry, it will be short and sweet) and keep this in mind as you take in all the richness of this week of learning and leveling up together.
Here’s how it will work:
- Applicants have until January 15, 2021 to begin implementing the resource, and then share how it helped them “level up” their 2Gen approach via a Google form. (We will likely launch that form right around the first of the year.)
- Each $5K prize will go to those organizations that can best demonstrate how they implemented each resource and plan to continue that effort for the long haul. Sustainability is key! And, of course, we are excited to see the impact on and honoring of real families.
- We will announce and celebrate our winners in late January.
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Webinar on Emerging Adults: Myths & Facts: Why The Huge Disparities? – Mar 25
- Webinar: Emerging Adults: Why Are They Different? – Mar 11
- Critical Methods in Service Learning – Feb 25 & Mar 4
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.