Applying Lessons in Cultural Competency Expert Panel
Posted by Unite for Sight on November 16, 2015
Free Recordings Now Available from Applying Lessons in Cultural Competency Expert Panel
Unite For Sight held a webinar expert panel about “Applying Lessons in Cultural Competency,” and the recording is now freely available at Applying Lessons in Cultural Competency Expert Panel. The panelists engaged in honest, in-depth discussion about cultural humility, cultural competency, and cultural sensitivity. The webinar is designed for students, faculty, and professionals who are engaging in community work domestically or internationally. Please feel free to forward widely to your colleagues and students, as the expert panel recording is freely available to the public.
Applying Lessons in Cultural Competency Expert Panelist Recording Panelists:
- Dean Cycon, Founder and CEO, Dean’s Beans Organic Coffee Co.
- Paul Ellingstad, Managing Partner, PTI Advisors
- Marie H. Martin, Assistant Director of Education and Training, Vanderbilt University Institute for Global Health
- Natacha Poggio, Founder and Director, Design Global Change; Assistant Professor, Graphic Design, Lamar University
- Jana Zindell, Chief Programs Officer, Ubuntu Education Fund
- Moderated by Jennifer Staple-Clark, Founder and CEO, Unite For Sight
More in "New Resources"
- BioEyes, Advancing k-12 Science Education
- Back to School with PSBR: Virtual Science Lessons and More
- PA Society for Biomedical Research: Virtual and Digital Science Resources for Teachers and Students
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.