Apply to the Environmental Leadership Program
Posted by on October 13, 2008
Eastern Regional Network now accepting applications for 2009 class!
Do you want to transform the environmental or social change movement locally & globally?
* Are you interested in networking and collaborating with other professionals committed to environmental and social change?
* Are you interested in increasing the diversity of the environmental movement?
* Are you an emerging leader with 3-10 years of experience?
* Would you like to increase your leadership capabilities at work?
If so, then apply to become a 2009 Fellow with the Environmental Leadership Program!
Our year-long Fellowship program in the Eastern Region will:
* Increase your leadership skills
* Connect you with other environmental/social change leaders
* Provide you with free professional development training
* Generate collaboration opportunities with other emerging leaders
The Eastern Regional Fellowship is open to people living and/or working in the following states: DE, NJ, NY, and central and eastern PA.
The application deadline for the Eastern Regional Network is November 28, 2008.
What does it cost?
Due to generous support from our funders and individual donors, the year-long program is free to participants!
Click here to learn more about the Eastern Regional Network Fellowship and how to apply!
Join a vibrant and dynamic group of over 100 leaders in the Eastern Region and 350 across the country!
Please help us SPREAD THE WORD to your colleagues, networks, and other listservs by forwarding this email.
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Webinar: Focus on Justice – Oct 29
- STEM workforce Opportunity – Oct 30
- Become a *Virtual* Foster Grandparent Today!
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.