National Partnership for Educational Access
Apply to Present at NPEA’s 12th Annual Conference, Deadline Sept. 27
We invite you to submit a Workshop or Spark Session proposal for NPEA’s 12th annual conference, taking place on April 15-17, 2020 in Boston, MA. Over 100 professionals support the work of NPEA each year by presenting at the national conference, and more than 400 conference attendees gather from across the nation to share best practices and learn from each other.
- Support and engage in active learning with attendees
- Share your ideas and expertise with a diverse audience on a national platform
- Enrich your own professional growth
- Stand together with a group of like-minded educators committed to improving outcomes for underserved students and dismantling systems of inequity
- Reach out and rise up in support of students
Review a PDF of the Workshop and Spark Session Proposal Application
- Review the Workshops Cheat Sheet for suggested topics, presenter FAQs, and presenter expectations prior to submitting your application
- Review the NEW Spark Session Cheat Sheet for an overview of this year’s new session type, as well as suggested topics and presenter FAQs.
- Apply Now through the online application form
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.