Application for the Paycheck Protection Program Open
About the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP)
PPP provides eight weeks of cash-flow assistance to small businesses and nonprofits with up to 500 employees through 100 percent federally guaranteed loans. SBA will forgive loans if all employees are kept on the payroll for eight weeks and the money is used for payroll, rent, mortgage interest, or utilities.
- The application for small businesses and sole proprietorships opens TODAY.
- Business owners can find a lender here: https://www.sba.gov/paycheckprotection/find
- The Philadelphia Inquirer responds to a list of FAQs. Read here: https://www.inquirer.com/business/small-business/sba-coronavirus-payroll-protection-program-20200403.html
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Young Audiences Arts for Learning Requests Input from Area School & Community Leaders
- Reinventing Our Communities Cohort Program
- Votes & Ballots Revamp Brainstorming – Apr 15
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.