AmeriCorps positions, Philadelphia Arab-American Development Corp.
Posted by on November 24, 2008
Do you want to give back to your community?
Support the Philadelphia Arab-American Development Corp. and Nationalities Service center. Become an AmeriCorps member by:
Helping low-income Arab Americans get the services they need to be strong and independent
* Work with youth in recreational and educational activities
* Do cultural outreach programs
* Help immigrants transition into their life in the Philadelphia
* And much more!!!!
What are the benefits of being an AmeriCorps member?
* Work in a culturally diverse environment
* Learn how to do outreach and mobilize your community for action
* Receive Annual living allowance
* Receive $4,725 education award for student loans and tuition
* Health Care and child care benefits
Just contact us at this address and mention the AmeriCorps program:
Philadelphia Arab-American CDC
1501 Germantown Ave. Philadelphia, PA 19122
- President, Campus Philly
- Associate Director, Program for Community-Engaged Scholarship, Princeton U.
- Clinical Research Coordinator
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.