AmeriCorps NCCC – Round B Concept Forms Due Nov. 5
AmeriCorps National Civilian Community Corps (NCCC) is a federal team-based national service program for young adults between the ages of 18 and 24. Members commit to a full-time, ten-month term serving on multiple projects, typically 6-8 weeks in length, to meet community needs across the country in five main service areas: natural and other disasters, energy conservation, environmental stewardship and conservation, infrastructure improvement, and urban and rural development.
Apply now for a team of 8-12 to serve on your community based service learning project. Projects are team-based, typically last 6-8 weeks and are full time.
WHO WE SERVE:
- Government entities (federal, state, and local)
- Educational institutions
- Neighborhood Associations
- Native American Tribal Councils
- Community-based or faith based organizations
NCCC MEMBERS ARE:
- Recruited nationally and are from different social, cultural, socioeconomic, and educational backgrounds. They are 18-24 with varying education levels ranging from working on their high school equivalency to college graduates.
- Assigned to a team of approximately 8-12 Members who are supervised by a Team Leader.
- Provided one 15 passenger van per team with fuel covered by AmeriCorps NCCC.
- Trained in leadership, team building, diversity, service learning, disaster response, and much more!
- Insured by the Federal Tort Claims Act & Federal Employees’ Compensation Act.
Click here for the request for proposals.
For more information in PA contact Jeff Moeur, Assistant Program Director, 319-472-9664 ext. 49 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
More Grant Opportunities
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.