AmeriCorps a Part of a Career Pathway – Mar 11
Posted by PHENND on March 3, 2020
Wednesday, March 11, 10-11:30 AM
Learn about how AmeriCorps opportunities can be part of a student’s college and career journey.
Did you know there are over 50,000 AmeriCorps members serving across the country each year? And an alumni network of over 100,000? Did you know several national employers prioritize AmeriCorps experience in hiring?
Join this webinar to learn ways that AmeriCorps can be part of a student’s college and career journey. We will cover:
– AmeriCorps as a gap year before, during, or after college
– part-time AmeriCorps opportunities to support persistence and degree completion
– AmeriCorps as a way to launch a career from building a resume builder to helping people find their passion
Register here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/97028598149/
More in "PHENND Events/Activities"
- Webinar: Global Teaching and Learning in the Time of COVID-19: Open Access, Virtual Collaborations and New Global Learning Pathways – Aug 13
- Webinar: A Toolkit for Understanding Local Issues in Global Context, Including Racism and Structural Inequality – Aug 11
- Pivoting to Virtual Volunteering – Recording and Slide Deck
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.