Advanced Mindful Facilitation Training – May 30
Posted by StirFry Seminars on May 26, 2020
ONLINE WORKSHOP ** ALL LEVELS WELCOME
ADVANCED MINDFUL FACILITATION TRAINING
This workshop is one of StirFry Seminars’ most popular, because participants get the chance to practice with an assortment of culturally-sensitive role plays and filmed vignettes, as well as a myriad of confrontational scenarios that will hone advanced-level intervention and facilitation skill sets. Participants will also be making use of advanced-level group interventions that will enhance group processing and observational techniques.
Participants will learn:
- To Notice Intent & Impact
- Advanced Interventions for Individual/Group Interactions
- How to De-escalate Cultural Conflict Within Seconds
- 21 Ways to Stop a Diversity Conversation
- How to Transform Anger Into Compassion
- Ways to Develop Curiosity & Understanding
- How to Create a Culturally Competent Community
- Ways to Develop Empathy & Trust
Lee Mun Wah, is a master diversity trainer, author and filmmaker. His groundbreaking film, The Color of Fear, has been seen by over 30 million viewers all over world. In 1995, Oprah Winfrey did a one-hour special on his life and workshops. Thousands have taken his workshops and trainings all over the country in corporations, universities, and social agencies.
REGISTER ONLINE: https://stirfryonline.com
For more info: email@example.com or 510-204-8840 x 103
Date: Saturday, May 30, 2020 • Time: 9am -3pm
$175 Limit 25 Participants
($25 discount for those who attended April 18 workshop and submitted an evaluation)
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Philadelphia Childcare Reopen Survey
- A Course in Service-Learning by Design
- The 1619 Project Survey for Educators
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.