Full-time Administrative Assistant, Family Planning Council
Family Planning Council
Company: Family Planning Council
Status: Full-Time; Employee
Relevant Work Experience: 2+ years
Educational Level: Some College, Bachelors preferred
Location: Philadelphia, PA 19102
Job Category: Administrative
Career Level: Experienced
Family Planning Council, a large, well-regarded not-for-profit human services agency in downtown Philadelphia, is seeking an Administrative Assistant. This position will provide administrative support to the Administration and Human Resources departments. The successful candidate will be a self-directed and a team player who is highly organized, detail oriented, responsive to deadlines. Primary job responsibilities include:
• Administrative support for office services and Human Resources.
• Ordering supplies, maintaining appropriate inventory levels.
• Process and maintain invoices.
• Coordinate meetings utilizing Microsoft Outlook.
• Organize reports and related documents for mass mailings.
• Electronic enrollment for employee benefits programs.
• Manage the tracking of all deliveries.
• Provide back up support to receptionist.
• Must have 2-4 years administrative experience.
• Some college, Bachelors preferred
• Ability to handle multiple assignments simultaneously.
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
• Computer Skills Required: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook and Internet (some experience with HRIS systems a +)
• Must have excellent interpersonal skills and a strong customer service focus.
The Council offers a comprehensive benefits package, effective at date of hire that includes medical, dental, retirement, life and disability insurance. The Council is on public transportation routes; supports flexible work schedules for employees and is a business casual dress environment. No relocation available. Equal Opportunity Employer. Please email all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 215-732-0916.
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.