Accounting Workshop for Retailers
Posted by on January 5, 2009
The Enterprise Center and the Retail Resource Network Present: An Accounting Workshop for Retailers
Wednesday, January 14, 2009 from 6:00pm – 8:00pm @ The Enterprise Center (4548 Market Street)
Learn how using accounting software such as QuickBooks enables business owners to be more efficient, productive, and accurate! We will setup sample accounts and walk through typical transaction to generate financial reports including Income Statements, Balance Sheets, and Accounts Receivable Aging.
In this workshop you will learn how QuickBooks offers these advantages:
* Easily and quickly create professional reports for management use and tax preparation purposes.
* Ability to print checks, track sales, sales tax, and customer payments.
* Download bank and credit card transactions directly into the software.
* Automatically populate and print 1099s for independent contractors.
* Enable your accountant to review and make changes electronically.
Also, have a chance to receive:
* A free trial of QuickBooks software.
* Discounted one-on-one advising sessions on tax preparation and bookkeeping with professionals.
The Workshop will be led by Cory Ng, a licensed and certified public accountant, Principal and founder of CRNG LLC, a professional services firm specializing in accounting, tax, and consulting services for small businesses, non-profits, and individuals.
Space is limited to 20 people so register today!
Download the Faxable Flyer
Or Register Online.
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Empower Hour: Acceptance at Last: Navigating Through Expectations and Realities as a Model Minority – Mar 4
- Sign Up for a Healthcare Rights Webinar Series – Mar 5
- Computer Science Teachers Association Philly Spring Symposium – Mar 20
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.