AAC&U Conference on General Education, Pedagogy, and Assessment, Feb 20-22
The AAC&U Conference on General Education, Pedagogy, and Assessment, Reflection and Meaning-Making in Turbulent Times, will offer opportunities to examine intentional and integrated models for general education that build on students’ experiences, effective and engaging pedagogical practices informed by research on how students learn, and assessment strategies that demonstrate student learning. This conference invites educators to reflect on how to navigate turbulent contexts and maintain steady progress toward quality and equity in learning for all students.
Learn more: https://www.aacu.org/conferences/gened/2020
Conference highlights: https://www.aacu.org/conferences/gened/2020/plenary-sessions
View preliminary program: https://www.aacu.org/sites/default/files/files/GEPA20PreliminaryProgram.pdf
Pre-conference Workshops (https://www.aacu.org/conferences/gened/2020/workshops) provide attendees with a highly interactive and focused learning opportunity to extend their knowledge and strengthen their skills. Space is limited, so register early. Separate registration and fee required.
- Workshop 1: Maximizing Learning within Your General Education Curriculum
- Workshop 2: Creating Opportunities for Meaningful and Intentional Assessment
- Workshop 3: Fostering and Assessing Reflective and Integrative Learning, Together
- Workshop 4: Making VALUE Work on Your Campus: Successful Strategies and Lessons Learned
Register today: https://www.aacu.org/conferences/gened/2020/reginfo
- Call for Proposals: Green Philly Symposium
- 2020 Annual Conference – Grantmakers for Education
- The Challah Convention – Aug 13&14
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.