A National Guide for Student Voting
Posted by Franklin and Marshall College on June 30, 2020
F&M Votes Coalition, a nonpartisan coalition of Franklin & Marshall College students, faculty and professional staff engaged in voter registration, education and motivation activities, have created a national student voting guide.
The guide includes:
- An in-depth look at the campaign adopted by Franklin and Marshall College
- What rights to student voters have? What are the common legal obstacles?
- A 3-Phase Plan – Registration, Education, Motivation
- State-by-State – A breakdown of current election laws by state
- Appendix – A closer look at the data and effective marketing materials
- And more…
More in "New Resources"
- New Research Report: The Value of State Service Commissions
- Innovative Practices for Systems Transformations
- Virtual Journalist Visit Opportunities for Women’s History Month
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.