8th Annual Mayor’s Day of Service Recognition Award Ceremony – Sep 29
We hope you will join us at the 8th Annual Mayor’s Day of Service Recognition award ceremony and service fair to celebrate local service leaders who have made a positive impact on our community.
This event will be held virtually on Tuesday, September 29 from 6:00 – 7:00 p.m.
Each year, Philadelphia joins more than 4,250 cities, counties, and tribal areas to celebrate the impact of our volunteers and National Service members. We will recognize Philadelphia’s volunteers and community leaders who have given back to and impacted areas like advocacy, community leadership, healthcare access, literacy, and so much more.
Join us as we celebrate honorees across the following categories:
- Mayor’s Philly Hero Award
- Mayor’s Youth Hero Award (age 18 and under)
- Mayor’s Distinguished National Service Award
- Mayor’s Distinguished National Service Alumni Award
- Distinguished Corporate Volunteer
Register to attend the (virtual) Mayor’s Day of Service Recognition: https://secure.everyaction.com/hi6cNwWbAEyB3nnV6iyMWA2
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Scholar Exchange: Article I: How Congress Works – Dec 3
- Learn How PA Colleges Are Leading the Way on Clean Energy – Dec 3
- The Culture of Mentoring Virtual Workshop – Dec 11
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.