Apply for 76ers Buy Black Program – Feb 2
Posted by Beachell Family Learning Center on January 26, 2021
Apply now for a chance to partner with the Philadelphia 76ers to market your business and be eligible for other business and marketing benefits from the team. Application closes on February 2nd.
- At least 51% of the business must be Black-owned
- Must be founded in and/or operating in local markets
- Must be an independent, non-franchised business
- Must be formally incorporated
WHAT THIS PROGRAM IS NOT
- This is not a cash investment or an opportunity for financial investment of any form
- This is not an incubator or accelerator program
- This is not a business development program
- This is not a multiyear partnership
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Webinar on Emerging Adults: Myths & Facts: Why The Huge Disparities? – Mar 25
- Webinar: Emerging Adults: Why Are They Different? – Mar 11
- Critical Methods in Service Learning – Feb 25 & Mar 4
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.