7 Open Positions at Democracy Works
Posted by Democracy Works on January 21, 2020
Democracy Works is staffing up quickly as we prepare for the 2020 elections, and we’re looking to add seven people full-time to our organization at a Junior level.
- Government Associate
- Voting Information Project Outreach Associate
- Research Associate
- Partner Outreach Associate
- Partner Support Associates (three positions open)
This hiring round is a bit unprecedented for us, as it’s one application for the seven positions. All of these roles have a set of basic requirements & for each individual role, there are some additional qualities that would make for an exceptional candidate. We’ll ask our finalist pool how these qualities apply to them when they rank their role preferences.
Location: Brooklyn, NY or remote within the US
Learn more about the process in this blog post: https://www.democracy.works/blog/2020/1/15/join-us-in-2020-were-hiring
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to reach out to Sara Clark at email@example.com or 929-274-3701. We recommend applying ASAP.
- Associate Dean – Equity and Access, Admissions, University of Pennsylvania
- Staff Attorney Position, Public Interest Law Center
- Operations Coordinator, Green Woods Charter School
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.