Free COVID-19 Courses – CDC Guideline for Schools, Day Camps, Businesses & Child Care Centers
Posted by CyberWorx on May 5, 2020
CypherWorx (https://cypherworx.com/) has created FOUR mini courses filled with useful information based on CDC guidelines as well as downloadable PDFs (check lists for cleaning, posters with information about how to correctly use protective wear and more!) to help guide Schools & Day Camps, Early Childcare Centers that are RE-opening, Small Business and Child Care Centers that REMAIN open:
- Schools & Day Camps: https://rise.articulate.com/share/nrm7Eu_z3bGckbE8GZtegVksOVj5jlrr#/
- RE-opening Early Childcare Centers: https://rise.articulate.com/share/7hScY6-7YAimNsJr8aoyGKwKqoIu7GRv#/
- Small Businesses and Employers: https://rise.articulate.com/share/66P-gEG4fsNfdNPgFyjfE4N7Zi4VwsGP#/
- Child Care Centers That Remain Open: https://rise.articulate.com/share/CxEAaSmCg4vI9W2FEqq3qNIRbSk5IUM-#/
More in "New Resources"
- Everything You Need to Vote for Judges
- The Philadelphia Skills Forward Initiative
- Asset Mapping: Strategy for Collective Impact Networks & Ecosystems, and Unifying P
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.