Director Of Communications, Schuylkill Center for Environmental Education
- Serve as the editorial voice of the organization while maintaining organizational messaging through all departments and all media;
- Draft press releases while pitching/placing stories with regional media outlets;
- Maintain organizational graphic identity and brand consistency;
- Coordinate all aspects of print marketing from content development through printing and dissemination;
- Oversee all digital engagement efforts and guide the Communications Coordinator in the development and implementation of digital engagement campaigns;
- Produce and disseminate print newsletters and event calendars;
- Assist with event planning and execution as needed; manage press and photo opportunities at events;
- Set, monitor, and report on the Department’s budget and manage its staff, including the Communications Coordinator;
- Serve on the Center’s leadership team, directing large-scale planning efforts and setting policies across the organization while representing the department at senior-level staff meetings, all-staff meetings, and trustee meetings.
- Executive Director, Community Options
- Senior Program Director, Phila. Academies
- Job Opportunities + Landscaping Career Development Program – Feb 5
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.