4th Annual Community Job Fair, Nov. 9
Posted by Temple University on November 5, 2019
Philadelphia area employers are looking to personally connect with local job seekers at the 4th Annual Community Job Fair, Saturday, November 9, 2019, 11am-3pm, Prince of Peace Ministries, 1844 North 32nd Street, Phila., PA 19121 (corner of 32nd & Berks Streets).
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR JOB SEEKERS:
- Arrive on time!
- Come dressed to impress!
- Bring plenty updated resumes!
- Come ready to make your best impression with employers!
JOB FAIR SPONSORS:
- Prince of Peace Ministries (Rev. Robert Shipman, Senior Pastor)
- Temple University/Lenfest North Philadelphia Workforce Initiative
Last year, several hundred adult job seekers (e.g., recent college grads, adult professionals, and military veterans) from the community attended this employment event. This is a FREE public job fair – all job seekers are welcome.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact: Michael Robinson, 215-204-0677.
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Lunch & Learn about Virtual Service – Sep 30
- Taking Research Public: Tips for Writing Effective Op-Eds – Oct 8
- Webinar: Nuts & Bolts of Online Performance – Oct 12
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.