2021 Internships, Public Interest Law Center – Nov 1
Posted by Public Interest Law Center on October 6, 2020
Through our unpaid internship program, Public Interest Law Center interns have an opportunity to work on substantive projects that make a real difference in the lives of our clients.
At the Law Center, you’ll gain experience in civil rights law and learn the inner workings of one of Philadelphia’s premier public interest firms. You’ll become part of a close-knit group of attorneys, advocates, and others committed to social justice. Law Center attorneys and staff are committed to helping train the next generation of civil rights attorneys, advocates, and nonprofit leaders.
Learn more and apply: https://www.pubintlaw.org/internships/
This is a competitive process and we will select candidates on a rolling basis as we receive applications.
- We are now accepting applications for our Spring 2021 program. We will be accepting applications through Novemberr 1.
- Note: we are no longer accepting applications from undergraduate and law students for our Fall 2020 program.
More in "Partnerships Classifieds"
- Call for Partnerships + Community Volunteers: Callowhill Community Fridge
- Near Peer Coaches for 1st & 2nd Year Temple students
- Shelter Health Outreach Program: Collaborators and Donations Needed
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.