2021-2022 Constitution 101 Class Schedule for School Classrooms, National Constitution Center
Posted by National Constitution Center on September 14, 2021
The National Constitution Center is now connecting LIVE to classrooms! Part lecture and part lively conversation, weekly Constitution 101 classes are accessible to the public so that students, teachers, and parents can join in a discussion with National Constitution Center scholars on core topics such as:
- The branches of government
- Landmark court cases
- Civil rights
- The First Amendment’s freedoms of speech and press
- The Fourth Amendment’s protections against unreasonable searches and seizures
Each week during the school year, three classes will be offered: an introductory session, an advanced session, and a Fun Friday Session with distinguished guest scholars.
More in "New Resources"
- COVID Relief Training Program – apps due Sep 30
- 2021-2022 Constitution 101 Class Schedule for School Classrooms, National Constitution Center
- Resources for Constitution Day, Sep 17
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.