2020 Global Solutions Lab – June 21-29
Posted by Global Solutions Lab on February 18, 2020
2020 Global Solutions Lab: Climate Change, Sustainable Development & Design for Eliminating Poverty by 2030, June 21-29, 2020, United Nations, NY & Chestnut Hill College, Philadelphia, PA.
- Unique opportunity for students and young professionals from around the world
- Briefed by UN experts
- Taught methodology used to develop designs, strategies, solutions to critical problems
- Present at UN to UN, corporate and foundation leaders
- Results disseminated around world
- Real problems, real people, real solutions
Limited spaces available . Details, register: http://designsciencelab.com/
More in "Faculty Updates"
- Second Community of Practice Boundary Spanning Leadership – Jul 16
- Webinar: Fostering S-LCE Faculty Development Spaces to Center Antiracist Pedagogy – Aug 5
- Webinar: Fostering the Creative Imagination in S-LCE Faculty Development Through Disruption, COVID-19 and Beyond – Jul 29
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.