2020 Foreclosure Prevention Resource Guide
Posted by Urban Affairs Coalition on February 18, 2020
The Foreclosure Task Force has worked to update a new version of the 2020 Foreclosure Prevention Resource Guide to provide to community leaders and advocates for understanding the foreclosure process.
Two new sections and 20 additional pages within the guide include important information regarding:
- After Sheriff’s Sale
- Reverse Mortgage Options for the Surviving Spouse of a Deceased Borrower
- Understanding Rent-to-Own
Thanks to a generous grant from Santander, CED has printed 1,250 of the newly created 2020 Foreclosure Prevention Guidebook, ready for distribution!
If you’d like to receive copies for your organization, please email Jojy Varghese with the amount that you’d like to receive.
The 2020 Foreclosure Prevention Resource Guide is available online: http://cedphilly.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/UrbanAffairsCoalition_ForeclosureBooklet_2020.pdf
Learn more about the Foreclosure Prevention Resource Center: http://cedphilly.org/foreclosure-prevention
More in "New Resources"
- Department of Planning and Development Housing Helper Benefit Tool
- New Issue of Liberal Education: How COVID-19 Turned Higher Ed Upside Down
- New Newsletter: Pathways to Reform, Transformation, and Reconciliation
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.