2020 Fall Causality Brand Grant – Oct 23
Posted by Causality on October 13, 2020
Nonprofit? Government Agency? Education? Call for grant applications for full and matching grants for branding, creative services and web site design.
We work with organizations like yours to help build your brand with sustainable creative tools and empower you to use them—elevating your brand and enhancing your ability to serve. All grant projects are performed by our staff of dedicated professionals.
These service grants are open to #nonprofits, #government agencies, #nationalservice and #education.
Projects available for pro bono/partial pro bono:
• identity design/brand development
• creative and design services (brochures, annual reports, campaigns, event branding)
• WordPress web site design/build
• infographics, illustration, presentations
Full and matching grants are available!
We offer both full (pro bono) and matching (partial, funding requirement of 50%) service grants to help nonprofits and good causes access our services at no or low cost. Recent awards have ranged in value of services from $500 – $20,000.
The application deadline is October 23, 2020.
Apply online at https://www.causalitybrandgrant.com/apply/.
More in "Grant Opportunities"
- Public Policy Research to Advance Racial Equity and Racial Justice – Nov 24
- Survivor Safety and Securing Democratic Futures Fund – Nov 9
- PennSERVE Seeks Organizations to Serve Pennsylvania Communities in the Commonwealth Civilian Coronavirus Corps AmeriCorps Program – Oct 23
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.