2020 EPIC-Network Conference, Apr 5-7
Posted by Indiana University Bloomington on January 7, 2020
The 2020 EPIC-Network Conference brings together leaders to talk about their programs that break down the silos between universities, communities, departments, and neighborhoods. Indiana University’s Center for Rural Engagement and its Sustaining Hoosier Communities initiative are hosting the ninth annual EPIC-Network Conference April 5-7, 202 at Indiana University Bloomington, Bloomington, Indiana.
There are two primary outcomes attendees receive from attending:
- Inspiration and support to launch new programs; and
- Expertise shared by EPIC programs and their stakeholders.
The conference offers sessions for folks new to the model who want to try and implement a similar program in their community. As Higher Education Service Learning Leaders, you may be interested in using the model as one of the many tools you employ to build meaningful partnerships, create great learning opportunities for students, and improve the sustainability of the region.
More information and to register: https://www.epicn.org/events/2020-epic-network-conference/
View the conference schedule: https://www.epicn.org/2020-epic-n-conference-schedule/
More in "Faculty Updates"
- Online Course: Community Engagement in Higher Education – Aug 24
- eService-Learning: Creating Experiential Learning and Civic Engagement Through Online and Hybrid Courses
- Unequal Schools and Communities: A Critical Examination of Neoliberal Education Reform
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.