2020 Action Plan Deep Dive & 2022 Action Planning Look Ahead – Mar 30
Posted by ALL IN Campus Democracy Challenge on March 23, 2021
Join the ALL IN Campus Democracy Challenge to learn key findings and takeaways from the 2020 action planning process as well as to look ahead to the 2022 action planning process.
Whether your campus has never developed an action plan or if your campus has an established action plan and campus coalition, we hope you’ll come join us to learn, ask, share, and discuss plans for your 2022 action planning process.
Date and Time: Tuesday, March 30, 2:00 – 3:00 PM
During this conversation, attendees will:
- learn about the action planning process;
- discuss data from the 2018 and 2020 action planning process; and
- have an opportunity to engage in dialogue with peers at campuses participating in the ALL IN Challenge and the ALL IN team about action planning for 2022 midterms.
The 2020 action planning report is available here.
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Young Audiences Arts for Learning Requests Input from Area School & Community Leaders
- Reinventing Our Communities Cohort Program
- Votes & Ballots Revamp Brainstorming – Apr 15
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.