2019 Inquiry to Action Groups
Posted by Teacher Action Group–Philadelphia on January 15, 2019
Inquiry to Action Groups (ItAGs) are spaces that bring together educators, parents, students, and community members to focus on topics related to social justice in education, to take action, as well as share best practices for our daily work.
Click here for our 2019 ItAG Catalog.
You will find descriptions of the six ItAGs that will convene across the city in the coming months.
2019 Inquiry to Action Groups:
- Notice: Philly
- Building Consent Culture in Philly Schools
- Singing for Justice with Sing, Unburied, Sing
- Teaching for Black Lives
- Story Circle Theatre Project
- Critical Financial Literacy Part 2, Policy Implications and Action Steps
Register here to participate.
Then join us at 5:30 on February 20th for a PUBLIC LAUNCH and a chance to meet the facilitators.
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- WTS Philadelphia Transportation YOU Event: Virtual Airport Tour – Mar 13
- Webinar: Does American Criminal Justice Need Reform? – Mar 10
- DiscoverED: Calling all 2nd grade Classrooms in PA (STEAM and Maker Pedagogies) – Mar 10
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.