2017 Chancellor’s Awards for Civic Engagement Ceremony
Posted by Rutgers University on April 24, 2017
Please join me in congratulating our faculty, staff, students and community partners who will be honored at the 2017 Chancellor’s Awards for Civic Engagement on Thursday, April 27th at 5 p.m. Out of a record number of nominations, these individuals highlight the great work being done in Camden and in the surrounding communities and we look forward to celebrating their achievements.
Academic Civic Engagement
- Dr. Carol Kaufman-Scarborough (School of Business)
- Dr. Katherine Prihoda (School of Nursing)
Student Civic Engagement
- Tiara DeGuzman (English/Africana studies)
- Anthony Doran (business administration)
- Tooba Hussain (political science/management)
- Markenzie Johnson (political science)
- Colin Sheehan (political science/Spanish)
Alumni Civic Engagement
- Jamal Dickerson (GSC ’10)
- Legacy Youth Tennis and Education
- Coopers Poynt School
- Women Against Abuse
- Project H.O.P.E.
- The Salvation Army Ray & Joan Kroc Center
- Prof. Sarah Ricks (Rutgers Law School)
Community Engaged Scholarship
- Dr. Courtenay Cavanaugh (Faculty of Arts and Sciences)
Spirit of Civic Engagement
- Dr. J.J. Cutuli (Faculty of Arts and Sciences)
- Dr. Kathleen Jackson (School of Nursing)
- Prof. Kimberlee Moran (Faculty of Arts and Sciences)
- Rutgers University—Camden Events Office
Please register for the awards reception here.
If you have any questions please contact Michael D’Italia at email@example.com.
We look forward to seeing you at the reception.
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Computer Science Teachers Association Philly Spring Symposium – Mar 20
- Youth Climate Summit, Franklin Institute – Apr 6,7,13,14
- Webinar: Helping Gun Violence Survivors – Mar 3
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.