2016 GreenAllies Conference
Posted by GreenAllies on February 1, 2016
Registration is now open for the 2016 GreenAllies Conference at Franklin & Marshall College!
February 13, 2016
An environmental conference designed by students, for students that provides inspirational speakers, thought-provoking workshops, and networking opportunities.
Following the success of last years conference, student organizers are working to make this year’s conference bigger and better! We are excited to be working with our co-sponsor, the Diplomatic Congress of Franklin & Marshall College. This year’s conference will take place at Franklin & Marshall College in Lancaster, PA and is the result of a partnership between GreenAllies, F&M’s Diplomatic Congress, and the Wohlsen Center for the Sustainable Environment.
Some highlights already planned:
- The return of David Radcliff from the New Community Project in Arizona. Last year’s favorite inspirational speaker!
- More student panel discussions, including a live satellite feed from Europe with a panel of international students
- An “un-conference” format around the lunch hour to promote networking with other students
TO SEE THE FULL 2016 CONFERENCE SCHEDULE CLICK HERE
Click here to register.
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Free, Online Learning for Social Change: African American Museum in Philadelphia Virtual Exhibit: Rendering Justice – Dec 3
- Community Engagement Series on Police Reform: Circles of Truth, Collectively Envisioning an Equitable Future – Nov 30
- Free Virtual Literacy Program for Grandparents
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.