2008 Housing Finance Institute
Posted by on August 25, 2008
The 2008 Housing Finance Institute (HFI) is coming to Washington, DC, September 9 – 11. Why attend HFI in DC? Congress will be back in session and humidity levels will have dropped – it is the perfect time to take advantage of these interactive training sessions in the Nation’s capitol.
HFI courses are designed with today’s professional in mind. By attending, you have access to the following resources:
* Real life case studies,
* Industry experts,
* Streamlined course content,
* Quick reference job aids for future use, and
* Supportive atmosphere for professional development and networking.
After you have completed your training, be sure to enjoy the wide variety of cuisines, cultural opportunities, and shopping that DC has to offer.
Have questions? Need help? Contact the HFI team.
View Course Descriptions and Register Today »
Fannie Mae, 3900 Wisconsin Avenue NW, Washington DC 20016
- Sustainable Innovation Forum, Nov 16-20
- Request for Proposals: 2021 Gulf-South Summit – Oct 31
- Call for Proposals: 32nd Annual National Service-Learning Conference – Dec 1
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.