2006 Fundraising Performance Summit
Posted by on May 19, 2006
I am excited to announce that the Council for Nonprofit Innovation is hosting the 2006 Fundraising Performance Summit, June 15-16, 2006 in Arlington, VA. This innovative two-day summit will provide you the tools for implementing a best-in-class performance management system for your fundraising endeavors.
We invite you to join the nation?s most innovative nonprofit fundraising professionals for a series of working sessions that will assist you in the development of a performance management system from initial implementation to the creation of intermediate and end-outcome goals.
* Develop a Performance Roadmap to Meet Your Fiscal Needs
* Expand Your Fundraising Capacity Through the Development of a Performance Management System
* Use the Logic Model to Link Your Inputs, Activities, and Intermediate and End-Outcome Goals
* Align All of Your Fundraising Efforts Into a Comprehensive Plan
* Gain 12 CFRE Continuing Education Points!
The 2006 Fundraising Performance Summit promises to be highly relevant, informative, and beneficial!
- Call for Proposals: AAC&U Annual Conference, Educating for Democracy – Jul 26
- Call for Manuscripts: Community Engagement at Academic Healthcare Systems – Oct 1
- Call for Proposals: IARSLCE 2021 Virtual Gathering – Jun 25
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.