La Salle University
17-18 Nonprofit classes and webinars
Registration is Open
More than 60 classes and webinars for nonprofit professionals from The Nonprofit Center at La Salle University
What’s new for 2017-18?
Bundle Deals help you grow your skills by pairing complimentary classes at discount rates
- New insights into finance with Financial Forecasting, Beyond the Fundamentals and Simple Steps to Fraud Prevention
- A Comprehensive and Strategic Approach to Digital Media, Google Ads
- Hiring and Keeping the Right Staff (including a free benefits audit), The Five-Generation Workplace
- Get fundraising help with an assortment of webinars on Giving Tuesday, Feasibility Studies, Building your Development Team, Donor Retention
- Love your board with Board Orientation Done Right, Dealing with Difficult Board members, Leadership Transition Planning
- Designed for Faith-Based Organizations: Building a Communications Plan for your Ministry
While we get excited about new programs that address your requests, needs and interests, we continue to focus on the core skills that every nonprofit needs.
Chief among these are Certificate Programs — in Nonprofit Management, Fundraising, Marketing & Communications and a Build-Your-Own Customized Certificate. Certificate Packages offer more ways to save while fulfilling your professional development goals.
And for residents of the Lehigh Valley, based on the enthusiastic response to the presentation of the Certificate in Nonprofit Management at Northampton Community College, we will be repeating those popular 10 classes in Bethlehem, beginning in September. Registration for NCC is through their website >>
Read about all our classes and register online >>
For questions about any of our programs for nonprofit staff and board, contact us at 215-951-1701 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.