15th Annual BuildaBridge Restorative Arts Institute
Posted by BuildABridge International on April 4, 2016
In response to institutional changes and participant feedback, we are splitting the 15th Annual BuildaBridge Restorative Arts Institute into 2 mini-Institutes. You can now attend a weekend Institute in Covington, KY June 3-5, 2016 that will focus specifically on arts-based trauma-informed professional development with three courses. Courses are limited to 18 participants.
- Foundations For Trauma Informed Art-Making
- Arts Relief, Recovery and Resilience: Art-Making for Second Responders and Refugee Resettlement
- The Healing Place: Arts-based Responses to Trauma.
The graduate Community Arts Concentration residency, also a part of the Institute, will now be held at Falls Center in Philadelphia June 9-12, 2016. All courses are open to the public. Most have CEU and Act-48 credit available.
This is an opportunity to develop professional skills:
- Develop professional skills integrating the arts.
- Explore effective methods for serving children, youth, and communities.
- Expand your knowledge and skills for teaching and service.
- Engage creative people and art-making resources in your community.
- Respond creatively to growing needs of refugees and transitional populations
Register for Covington Courses
Register for Philadelphia Courses
For questions email: email@example.com
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Computer Science Teachers Association Philly Spring Symposium – Mar 20
- Youth Climate Summit, Franklin Institute – Apr 6,7,13,14
- Webinar: Helping Gun Violence Survivors – Mar 3
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.