15th Annual Nonprofit Management Institute: COVID-19, Reshaping Social Innovation – Sept 22-24
Posted by Stanford Social Innovation Review on July 21, 2020
Now in our 15th year of producing this annual conference, our sessions and workshop programs are carefully planned to help you build on your existing leadership skills, expand your knowledge of the various innovations occurring in the social sector, and develop practical strategies you can bring back to your organization to keep you moving forward in the most effective ways possible. … And you can earn CE credits too!
Join Stanford Social Innovation Review for our virtual 15th annual Nonprofit Management Institute, “COVID-19: Reshaping Social Innovation,” September 22-24, 2020.
Why should you attend?
- Learn from respected scholars, notable leaders, and prominent voices, and gain the tools and insights you need to set or renew your objectives, expand your resources, and further your impact.
- Safely attend this year’s conference online. Whether it’s from the comfort of your home, or from your office, NMI 2020 will be held entirely online for your safety and the safety of others.
- Receive credits: All NMI sessions are eligible for CFRE continuing education credits. A continuing education points tracker document will be available at the conclusion of this year’s conference.
To find out more and to register, visit: http://www.ssirinstitute.org/#tile_tickets_anchor?utm_source=Event_Email&utm_campaign=SSIR_Live&utm_medium=Email
Save $100 with Early Registration pricing when you register by August 16!
- Virtual Event: The Big in Big Data: Breakthrough Discoveries, Disease Disparities, and Precision Medicine – Sep 8-9
- Call for Proposals: Green Philly Symposium
- 2020 Annual Conference – Grantmakers for Education
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.